Your Privacy rights are important to us
Who We Are
We are Threesixty Architecture Limited (company number SC349118) known as “Threesixty Architecture”, The Garment Factory, 10 Montrose Street, Glasgow G1 1RE. Threesixty Architecture is an Architectural Design Practice operating throughout the UK.
We are the Data Controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 and, from 25 May 2018, we will be the Controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
Information We Collect From You
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us (submitted information): This is information you give us about you by filling in forms on our website www.360architecture.com (our Site), by completing our customer feedback survey, or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail). It includes information you provide via the social media functions, surveys, when you send an application for a vacancy and when you report a problem with our site. If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence.
- The information you give us may include your name, postal address, e-mail address and phone number (including your mobile phone number).
Information we Collect about you from your Device
When you visit our site, some information is automatically collected about the device (e.g., mobile, computer, laptop, tablet) used to visit or use our site including, but not limited to, operating systems, access times, browser information.
If you use our site, we may receive your generic location (such as city or neighbourhood). We may use and store this information to provide and improve features of our site.
You agree that we have the right to disclose your personal information to any member of Threesixty Architecture. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties only if:
- Threesixty Architecture is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its contacts will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
Under data protection legislation, you have the right to request access to information about you that we hold (this is called a Data Subject Access Request or DSAR). To make a request for your personal information see the Contact section below. Under the GDPR, no fee is payable, and we will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge.
In addition, you are entitled to the following:
- The right to rectification, if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact us using the details in section 9);
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you. We only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained below, but if you would like us to delete it sooner, please contact us (see contact details below)
- The right to restrict, (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to be informed, about our collection and use of personal data;
- The right to data portability ie: allow individuals to ask us to send them their personal data to use for their own purpose.
- The right to object, to us using your personal data for particular purposes.
If we do collect any personal data from you, it will be processed and stored securely, only on our secure servers (in the UK).Data security is very important to us, but unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, to protect it, we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure any data we hold about you (even if it is only your email address).
This data will be retained in our records for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under GDPR at all times. We do not generally collect any personal data. If you contact us and we obtain your personal details from your email, we may use them to:
- Reply to your email
- Provide you with the services you have requested
- Operate and market our services
- Comply with statutory guidance
Details of retention periods are available on request. You have a right to withdraw your consent to us retaining and using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it. See Contact section below. If we are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
FAO: Data Protection Officer
Address: Threesixty Architecture, The Garment Factory, 10 Montrose Street, Glasgow. G1 1RE
Telephone: +44 (0) 141 229 7575
Please ensure your query is clear, particularly if it is a request for information about the data we hold about you.