We are delighted to launch Rainbow Week 2016! Rainbow Week is our annual fundraising event and we challenge everyone to wear a specific colour for every day of the week for fun and a charitable cause! The 2016 challenge is from 23rd to 28th May. Are you ready to be a Rainbow Warrior?
WHAT IS RAINBOW WEEK?
Rainbow Week is a “Fashion Challenge” to wear a specific colour for every day of the week, with the purpose of having fun and raising money for a good cause. The Challenge started as a playful activity in 2013 as we fought the age old stereotype of architects always dressing in black! We’ve had a great time since, with over £4,000 raised by 20 different companies and groups and over 300 people dressing up!
WHO ARE WE DOING IT FOR?
We are supporting East Park School, in the Maryhill area of Glasgow who have been providing Education and Supported Accommodation services to children and young people with additional support needs since 1874.
The school are trying to raise the final £50K required to complete their expansion project to provide on-site specialist Residential and Respite accommodation as well as a new classroom wing.
THE PLAN OF ACTION!
Colours mean alot to the children at East Park, who use colours to differentiate and recognise each day of the week. We join their weekly journey through colour with…
• 23.05.16 – GREEN MONDAY
• 24.05.16 – YELLOW TUESDAY
• 25.05.16 – ORANGE WEDNESDAY
• 26.05.16 – BLUE THURSDAY
• 27.05.16 – RED FRIDAY
We are adding two special activities to our Calendar:
• 28.05.16 – RAINBOW SATURDAY – on our final colourful day we take the full Rainbow to the top of Conic Hill at Balmaha. We are organising transport for the day and are inviting you to join us!
• 02.06.16 – BACK IN BLACK BREAKFAST – we are inviting all those who participated for a Cupcake and Prosecco breakfast a week after the event. Strictly Black Attire for everyone!
HOW TO TAKE PART?
• Contact Stef on either 0141 229 7575 or [email protected]! He has all the details and can help you and your business plan the activity!
• Donate: We are suggesting a minimum donation of £200 for a business and/or £20 donation for individuals. Visit our donation page: http://www.virginmoneygiving.com/team/www.360architecture.com
• Showcase your efforts: 360 will coordinate a busy week on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Blog). We are looking for you all to send us pictures to showcase your efforts!
The twitter handle is #360rainbow
If you visit our Facebook, website blog or YouTube channel you will see how hard we worked to promote everyone’s efforts last time!
We’re sure you can’t wait to show off your colourful wardrobe so please get in touch!