We are proud that Threesixty Architecture is a gender-balanced workplace. We believe that ensuring equal opportunities for everyone and fostering diversity reflects our values and benefits our design responses and well-being. On International Women’s day we look back at some of our recent activities and achievements that celebrate gender equality and diversity:
- We participated in The Equal Architect Symposium with Missing in Architecture
- The first Threesixty Architecture Spring Mixer young professional event looked to the future under the theme of ‘A Different Way’
- We nurtured diverse groups of students from GSA and Strathclyde through events and studio crits
- Aurora and Christy are participating in Women in Property Training Courses and Mentorship
- We celebrated two new architects qualifying: Asya and Gina
We look forward to attending the CMS International Women’s Day Reception next week.